At Hinshaw, we represent domestic and multinational businesses from inception to conclusion. Along this road, we assist with the full range of corporate, partnership and LLC organization and governance matters.
Among other activities, we:
- Anticipate the entity's activities that may have state and federal consequences
- Assist businesses in determining the proper form of organization
- Audit committee charters and internal procedures
- Counsel on litigation avoidance, SEC enforcement, Directors and Officers liability insurance and corporate compliance programs
- Draft documents including bylaws and articles, partnership agreements and limited liability company agreements
- Develop pension plan policies and disclosure documents
We also aid the insurance industry with diverse entity creation efforts, such as organizing and creating insurance companies, risk retention groups and alternative risk transfer entities.
- November 20, 2023
- October 15, 2019Seasoned Partner Brings Extensive Corporate, Commercial Transactions and Business Insolvency Experience
- June 10, 2019
- August 28, 2018Partner Honored by "Crain's Chicago Business"
- November 7, 2017