The purpose of the Hispanic/Latino Attorney Network of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is to provide a collaboration of expertise, focused on the professional development of its members, and to advise on issues of interest to the Hispanic and Latino communities on both a local and national level.
Each affinity network plays a key role in Hinshaw's diversity and inclusion program by:
- Offering a forum for networking and regular communication among diverse attorneys on topics of common interest
- Providing a platform to voice individual and group concerns and suggestions to firm management
- Promoting awareness of challenges and opportunities that may be unique to particular diverse groups
- Increasing the visibility and participation of our diverse attorneys within the firm
- Connecting our more senior diverse attorneys with diverse associates to provide an additional level of mentoring and career development coaching
- Actively participating in recruiting activities
- Identifying and coordinating marketing and business development opportunities
- Cultivating relationships with, and encouraging and supporting participation in, diverse bar associations, community organizations, and law student groups
The Hispanic/Latino Affinity Network is led by Maria Quintero.