Attorneys in the New York office of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP concentrate in a wide variety of practice areas. Many are prominent members of the Lawyers for the Profession® practice group, handling legal malpractice and professional discipline cases and appeals, advising on risk management, and representing clients in partnership disputes. Other attorneys have substantial management-side labor and employment practices, represent mortgage lenders, servicers and investors in litigation alleging mortgage fraud, predatory lending and violations of consumer protection laws, defend companies in consumer class-action cases, and have extensive experience representing large clients, start-ups, partnerships, professionals and investment funds in complex commercial and corporate litigation matters, directors and officers' liability actions, and insurance liability and coverage disputes. Additionally, attorneys in this office have substantial experience handling transactional matters, including complex financing arrangements for entertainment and film projects.
Our attorneys are admitted to practice in state and federal courts in New York, as well as in New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts and Colorado.
- January 28, 2020
- Hinshaw's Connie Montoya and Vincent Rizzo to Speak at the 2019 Lavender Law® Conference and Career FairAugust 7, 2019
- December 11, 2018
- October 22, 2018
- Connie Montoya to Address Law Students Regarding Job Search Strategies at the Lavender Law® Conference and Career FairAugust 10, 2018
- June 4, 2018
- January 15, 2020Bringing more than 25 years of cyber risk and insurance, litigation and international arbitration experience
- Ed Lenci on the Achievement of Diversity and Inclusion at NYSBA International Section's Global Conference In TokyoDecember 27, 2019
- Hinshaw Recognized Nationally and Regionally in 2020 U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" DirectoryNovember 1, 2019