- Client Success: Afni Inc. Wins FDCPA Lawsuit Claiming Consumer Confusion Over Collection Letter Listing "Creditor" and "Original Creditor"
- Mollie Kugler and Alyssa Johnson Discuss Law Firm Cyber Liability Exposure in DRI's For the Defense
- Tom Luetkemeyer Discusses the Firing of McDonald's CEO Steve Easterbrook
- Vaishali Rao in American Banker and Law360: What is the CFPB's Future, With SCOTUS Now Set to Consider a Constitutional Challenge to the Agency's Structure?
- Mark Carter Joins Hinshaw's Commercial Transactions Practice in Chicago
- Hinshaw Bolsters Personal Injury/Property Damage Practice in San Francisco
- Vincent Rizzo Discusses LGBTQ Title VII Cases Currently Before SCOTUS in Business Insurance Magazine
- Media Summary: David S. Weinstein Discusses Whistleblower Complaint Against President Trump and the Impeachment Inquiry
- Client Success: ACA International Reports on Summary Judgment Win by Hinshaw Client Nationwide Credit and Collection Inc.