Elizabeth S. Baker, of counsel in Hinshaw's Miami office, has been honored with the 2018 Jean Crowe Pro Bono Award by the American Bar Association Section on Family Law. The award annually recognizes "a person who has made a difference by offering services on a pro bono basis, or promoting organizations that provide legal services to low-income or underrepresented populations."
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP's Insurance Practice has been ranked in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (Chambers USA). Additionally, Kent R. Keller, Michael M. Marick, Royal F. Oakes, Scott M. Seaman, and James H. Kallianis, Jr. were recognized once again by Chambers as leading lawyers.
Join Hinshaw partners Kristen Perkins and David Levitt for a webinar titled "Website Law: What Every Organization Needs to Know About Ownership, Public Accessibility, Liability and More," on Tuesday, June 5, 2018. They will explore copyright law as applied to website and content ownership, ADA compliance, and other relevant issues that apply to websites.
- Anthony Davis Speaks to The American Lawyer About the Growing Problem of "Objectively Outrageous" Outside Counsel Guidelines
- David S. Weinstein Anticipates a Rush by States to Take Advantage of Recent U.S. Supreme Court Sports Betting Decision
- Fort Lauderdale Attorney Cheryl Wilke Named One of 100 Outstanding Women of Broward County
- Anthony Davis and Steve Puiszis Provide GDPR Compliance Checklist for Law Firms
- Media Summary: Kim Jansen Discusses Landmark U.S. Supreme Court Case Involving Web Retailers
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Reviews Recent Hinshaw Debt Buyer Victory at the Supreme Judicial Court
- Hinshaw and Florida International University Successfully Conclude Second Annual Climate Change and Sea Level Rise Conference
- Hinshaw's David S. Weinstein Discusses Addition of Jane and Marty Raskin to President Trump's Legal Defense Team: ABC News & McClatchy