The Rockford Register Star recently profiled Hinshaw partner Sherry Harlan as one of "75 People You Should Know in Rockford." In the profile, the paper describes Sherry's personal journey finding her niche in the practice of law, her focus on helping others find common ground, and her many local community volunteer commitments.
Represented by Hinshaw's Dave Schultz, John Ryan and Andrew Schneiderman, firm client LVNV Funding LLC recently achieved a major win on behalf of passive debt buyers in the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. At issue was whether the company was operating as an unlicensed debt collector in Massachusetts.
This informative series of presentations will focus on legal and other issues that impact you and your business and serve as an excellent networking opportunity. Please join us for one or more of the programs. All presentations are free of charge.
- Hinshaw and Florida International University Successfully Conclude Second Annual Climate Change and Sea Level Rise Conference
- Joel Bertocchi Discusses Prospects of a Presidential Pardon for Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich on Fox 32 Chicago
- Hinshaw's David S. Weinstein Discusses Addition of Jane and Marty Raskin to President Trump's Legal Defense Team: ABC News & McClatchy
- David S. Weinstein Appears on Joe Rose Show to Discuss Barbershop Battle between LeBron James and Nick Saban
- Expert Analysis: New York Court of Appeals Slams Door on 'Unavailability of Insurance' Exception
- David Levitt Publishes Article in IP Watchdog Discussing a Recent Court Decision Involving Iconic Michael Jordan "Jumpman" Logo