Hinshaw's Diversity and Inclusion efforts have been expanded with the introduction of our Affinity Network Policy. Hinshaw now has established affinity networks that operate on a firmwide basis and work to enhance our diversity mission and goals. The affinity networks are based on various factors, including race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, and are intended to promote diversity and inclusion within our firm. They are the:
- Asian Pacific American Affinity Network (Chair: Randy J. Aoyama)
- Black Attorney Affinity Network (Co-Chairs: Raven Burke Mackey and Khardeen I. Shillingford)
- LGBTQ Affinity Network (Chair: Todd M. Young)
- Hispanic/Latino Affinity Network (Chair: Maria Quintero)
- Women Attorneys Network (Co-Chairs of the Women's Initiative Subcommittee: Elizabeth S. Baker and CharCretia V. Di Bartolo)
Hinshaw's affinity networks have been active in the legal and business communities, sponsoring, presenting and attending events as well as supporting causes of concern to their particular communities.