Hinshaw has joined forces with Global Access Lawyers (Global Access), bringing together lawyers from leading insurance practices across the globe to offer clients unrivaled legal support. Members represent some of the largest insurance firms in their respective jurisdictions. They live and breathe insurance. Learn more about Global Access Lawyers.
Each member of Global Access is a leading insurance law firm in their own jurisdiction, with a proven track record of advising and supporting clients in connection with the most complex and high-value defense and insurance coverage disputes. Each member firm has the local strength and depth to provide a comprehensive local solution for clients. In practice, no job is too big or too small.
The objective of Global Access is simple; to make our clients' lives easier by coming together with some of the best in the business to provide our clients with seamless legal support across the globe. By working with some of the most recognized legal brands in their local markets, this solution also brings with it access to some of the most experienced and accomplished insurance lawyers in their respective markets.
The Global Access platform is designed to provide a tailored solution, built around clients' unique coverage, defense, regulatory, and policy wording needs.
Global Access offers:
- Access to recognized, leading insurance teams that have deep experience in their local markets;
- Shared values and mindset when it comes to working together, delivering the highest client service, and understanding the business of insurance; and
- A global solution for our clients.
Global Access Lawyers in numbers:
- 6 firms
- 43 offices
- Over 2000 qualified lawyers
Global Access firms are:
- Colin Biggers & Paisley – Australia
- HMN & Partners – France
- Kennedy Van der Laan – Netherlands
- Miller Thomson – Canada
- Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP – London, Hong Kong, and Singapore
For more information, please visit Global Access Lawyers.
- November 2, 2022
- October 18, 2022
- October 14, 2022