We are proud that our firm has been recognized by prominent organizations for our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. Below are some of our most recent achievements:
- Corporate Equality Index 100% rating from Human Rights Campaign (2010 – 2021)
- 98th in The American Lawyer Diversity Scorecard (2019)
- Honored by Equality Illinois with "Raising the Bar" recognition for commitment to LGBT inclusiveness and equality (2013 – 2017)
- Tier 3 in Minority Corporate Counsel Association Do Good, Do Well List (2016)
- 67th in Law360 "Top 100 Law Firms for Female Attorneys" (2016)
- 56th in Law360 "Top 100 Law Firms for Minority Attorneys" (2015)
- 20th in Law360 "Top 25 Law Firms for Black Attorneys" (2015)
- Indian-American Bar Association of Chicago 2013 IABA Diversity Award
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division 2013 Annual Diversity Award
In recent years, diverse members of the firm have received the following designations:
- David J. Alfini was selected for the 2016 Fellows Program of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD), February 2016.
Other mentions include:
- Barbara Fernandez was named as one of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of South Florida, October 2014.
- Barbara Fernandez was named as one of Diversity MBA Magazine's Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Executive & Emerging Leaders, July 2014.
- In 2013, Diane E. Webster was selected by her peers and named by the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin and Chicago Lawyer Magazine as one of the top "40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty to Watch."
- In 2013, Barbara Fernandez was selected as one of the Daily Business Review's "Rising Stars," which recognizes South Florida lawyers aged 40 and under who have made a significant impact at their law firms on behalf of their clients and respective communities.
- In 2012, Barbara Fernandez was included in the South Florida Business Journal's 40 Under 40.
- In 2012, Diane E. Webster was named to Diversity MBA Magazine's "2012 Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Executive & Emerging Leaders" list.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Hinshaw Affinity Networks
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recognitions
- Leaders in Professional Organizations
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Events