Hinshaw has been part of the Twin Cities business community for more than twenty years. Our clients include businesses, banks, insurers, nonprofit and for-profit corporations, and individuals. We offer both litigation and corporate transactional legal service solutions.
Specific areas of focus for our Minneapolis lawyers include commercial litigation and insurance coverage litigation, along with professional and product liability defense, real estate litigation, bankruptcy, and labor and employment law. We also have a strong bench of transactional lawyers, highly experienced in the areas of real estate, mergers and acquisitions, banking and financing, taxation and securities law.
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown, directly across the street from the Hennepin County Courthouse and only a few blocks from the Federal Courthouse. We offer a heated, underground parking garage – this is Minnesota after all – in the building for our clients' convenience. Lefse, uffdas, and tall fish tales are optional. Superior client service is mandatory.
- Suzanne Jones and Christine Chambers to Present National Webinar on "Terminating the Insurer's Duty to Defend"April 3, 2019
- Hinshaw's Paulette Sarp to Discuss CGL Coverage Issues at Minnesota Claim Managers' Association MeetingMarch 6, 2019
- December 11, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- Paulette Sarp to Speak at ABA Conference about Business Interruption Losses Caused by Internet OutagesNovember 17, 2017
- February 22, 2019Peter Sullivan Elected Chairman, Kevin Burke Will Return to Trial Practice and Continue to Lead Key Firm Initiatives
- January 16, 2019
- Hinshaw Wins First Place 'Your Honor' Award From Legal Marketing Association-Midwest for Visual Identity RebrandJanuary 11, 2019