- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Hinshaw Affinity Networks
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recognitions
- Leaders in Professional Organizations
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Events
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP has a longstanding commitment to ensuring that our firm reflects the diversity of the world in which we practice. We encourage our diverse (ethnic/racial minorities, female and/or LGBTQ) attorneys to participate in organizations and associations that enhance their professional, civic and cultural development. Hinshaw's affinity networks help engage these groups of attorneys with the legal and business communities, sponsoring, presenting and attending events as well as supporting causes of concern to their particular communities. Hinshaw believes that encouraging and supporting our attorneys in diversity efforts creates positive business, economic and social consequences for our firm and the communities we serve.
We focus on three-fold objectives:
- Attorney Development — to help our diverse attorneys become the best legal practitioners in their respective fields of concentration.
- Relationship Building — to establish and foster bonds of trust that make our client, practice and industry teams stronger and more inclusive.
- Civic Engagement — to enable our firm, attorneys, and professional staff to become leaders and agents of change in our respective communities and to partner with current and prospective clients in unique ways.