The mission of the Veterans Employee Resource Group (Veterans ERG) is to embrace our proud community of employee veterans who support and encourage each other through shared experiences, veteran recruitment, career development, outward engagement, professional growth and retention. Bringing together our unique background of military service, we seek to harness these strengths to better serve our firm, community and clients.
Each of the firm's affinity networks play a key role in Hinshaw's diversity, equity and inclusion program by advancing a three-fold strategy:
- Connect – members of affinity groups cultivate relationships with one another that provides a forum for internal networking and external recruiting.
- Serve – members of affinity groups utilize their platform in the firm to leverage ways to make impact in the community and partner with clients in doing the same.
- Inform – members of affinity groups promote internal awareness of challenges and opportunities unique to particular diverse groups.
The Veterans ERG is led by partner Conrad Nowak and paralegal Michael Hall.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Hinshaw Affinity Networks
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recognitions
- Leaders in Professional Organizations
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Events