The Hinshaw Caregiver Circle Employee Resource Group (HCC ERG) serves as an internal platform to recognize and help better equip employees with unique caregiving roles to balance their professional responsibilities.
The mission of HCC is to:
- Create a safe platform where caregivers can share experiences and learn from each other
- Provide resources, tools, and education as caregivers balance professional and caregiving responsibilities
- Facilitate discussions to navigate the challenges and joys of caregiving
Hinshaw takes an expansive view of the caregiving role to include children, older adults, persons with illnesses, and children and adults with extraordinary needs.
Each of the firm's affinity networks play a key role in Hinshaw's diversity, equity and inclusion program by advancing a three-fold strategy:
- Connect – members of affinity groups cultivate relationships with one another that provides a forum for internal networking and external recruiting.
- Serve – members of affinity groups utilize their platform in the firm to leverage ways to make impact in the community and partner with clients in doing the same.
- Inform – members of affinity groups promote internal awareness of challenges and opportunities unique to particular diverse groups.
The HCC ERG is chaired by Senior National Human Resources Manager Ana Fuentes, with leadership support from partner Adam Guetzow, Chief People Officer Suzanne Jakstavich, and associate Lanz Lipana.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Hinshaw Affinity Networks
- Asian Pacific American Affinity Network
- Black Attorney Affinity Network
- Hinshaw Caregiver Circle Employee Resource Group
- Hispanic/Latino Affinity Network
- Jewish Cultural Heritage Employee Resource Group
- LGBTQ Affinity Network
- Mediterranean+ Affinity Network
- Veterans Employee Resource Group
- Women Attorneys Network
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recognitions
- Leaders in Professional Organizations
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Events