Connie Mayer helps lenders and borrowers navigate a variety of business and commercial transactions. She works with her clients to achieve their objectives while efficiently completing transactions.
Connie represents commercial lending institutions and entities of all sizes, forming connections with each client in order to learn how to best serve their individual needs. Armed with diverse experience and knowledge, whether it is a merger, acquisition, corporate governance issue, lending question, or matter related to Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP), Connie is equipped to assist.
- Represented lead and participating lenders in syndicated ESOP loan transactions.
- Represented architect and engineering firms in acquisition and sale transactions.
- Represented participating lenders in syndicated loan transactions.
- Represented for-profit and not-for-profit entities in general corporate transactions and matters.
- Represented multiple lead lenders in syndicated ESOP loan transactions.
- Represented a $130,000,000 tech company in a sale.
- Represented an international bank on asset-based loans in the nursing home and assisted living sector.
- Represented national and international bank lenders in loan transactions up to $100,000,000.
- Represented a borrower entity in an $80,000,000 non-traditional lending transaction.
- Represented a chemical company in a sale to a major publicly-traded competitor.
- Represented a Chicago real estate developer in the sale of a 21-property portfolio including properties in Illinois and Wisconsin.
- "Recent Developments in Drafting: Material Adverse Effect Terminations and Cybersecurity Considerations," Drafting More Effective Contracts 2020 a State Bar of Wisconsin seminar, Madison, Wisconsin, January 24, 2020
- Co-Author, Chapter 1, "Selection of the Business Entity," IICLE's Business Law: Choice of Entity 2020 Edition, May 2020
In her spare time, Connie enjoys volunteering with, and providing pro bono legal services for, Greyhounds Only, a greyhound adoption group in Illinois.