Jessica Hutchinson represents clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters. She leverages her litigation experience to provide her clients with strategic solutions that best suit their goals and interests.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Jessica worked at a Minnesota-based firm handling complex legal matters. Before joining the firm as an attorney, Jessica served as a law clerk during law school.
Prior to law school, Jessica gained invaluable experience as a paralegal at a Chicago-based probate, real estate, and condemnation firm.
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Mitchell Hamline University School of Law
- CALI Award in "Constitutional Criminal Procedure"
- Dean’s List
- Legal Methods Student Leader
Outside of work, Jessica enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and running marathons.
- Mickey’s Children’s Fund, Founder and Board Member, 2014 – Present
J.D., summa cum laude, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2022
B.A., Political Science and Government, St. Olaf College, 2009