Clients appreciate Gary Sonnenfeld for his experience in handling mortgage foreclosure litigation throughout Florida. For over a decade, he has represented financial institutions in consumer finance litigation involving mortgages, notes, and state and federal statutes. Additionally, Gary has extensive experience advising financial institutions on regulatory, enforcement, transactional, and litigation matters.
Before joining Hinshaw, Gary advised companies on privacy-related matters.
- The Florida Bar
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- Patent Bar
Gary is a native of Tampa, Florida. He currently lives in South Florida with his wife, their two daughters, and his dog, Sandy.
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO), Coach and Division Director
- Temple Dor Dorim, Brotherhood
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., Religion and International Relations, Boston University
B.S., Computer Science, Florida International University
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida