Each trust and estate is unique. Serving as trusted advisors in administering the assets and activities of trusts and estates, we assist with a full range of distinctive opportunities and challenges. We build personal relationships with our clients so that we can best help them address sometimes conflicting interests and achieve their goals in the most prudent and financially wise manner.
Among our many capabilities, we:
- Advise trustees and executors who administer trusts and estates of all sizes
- Counsel taxpayers regarding estate, gift, generation-skipping and income taxes, including individual and fiduciary income taxes
- Prepare gift and estate tax returns Advocate in estate controversies, trust controversies, and estate and gift tax audits
- Eighty-Seven Hinshaw Lawyers Recognized in 2023 Editions of Best Lawyers in America and Ones to WatchAugust 18, 2022Two Lawyers Also Honored as "Lawyer of the Year"
- November 5, 2020
- Hinshaw Recognized Nationally and Regionally in 2020 U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" DirectoryNovember 1, 2019
- Hinshaw Recognized Nationally and Regionally in 2019 U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" DirectoryNovember 1, 2018
- Hinshaw Achieves National and Regional Recognition in 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" DirectoryNovember 1, 2017
- Steven W. Cutler Reviews a Florida Legislative Proposal that Would Authorize Use of "Electronic Wills"May 11, 2017