Noah Fiedler and Alyssa Johnson to Present NBI Seminar on the Legal Ethics of Client Communications
Noah Fiedler and Alyssa Johnson of the firm's Milwaukee office will present a National Business Institute (NBI) Seminar titled "Legal Ethics of Client Communications: Protect Your Professional Reputation and Prevent Client Complaints," on December 27, 2019 at 12:00 – 4:15 p.m. Central. The seminar will explore key principles of attorney-client communication and their practical implications.
Presentation topics include:
- Rule of Professional Conduct governing client communications
- Contact frequency and attorney fees for client communications
- Guarding confidentiality and privilege
- Client communications online and in social media
- Communicating with elderly and disabled clients
- Clearly communicating terms at the beginning and end of the attorney-client relationship
For more information and to register for "Legal Ethics of Client Communications: Protect Your Professional Reputation and Prevent Client Complaints," visit the NBI website.