- Client Success: Ninth Circuit Affirms Judgment for Unum Life In ERISA Disability Benefits Case
- Hinshaw's Andrew Gordon Profiled in Daily Business Review: A Lawyer Dedicated to Hard Work, Community Involvement, and Love of Family
- Hinshaw Partner Diane Webster Named to Inaugural List of Salute! Women in Law by Chicago Daily Law Bulletin and Chicago Lawyer
- Justin Penn Featured in Politico: Discusses Oral Argument in Supreme Court Case Challenging TCPA's Ban on Robocalls to Cell Phones
- McGrath and Newman Consider Potential Changes to New York's Service of Process Rules in Light of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Hinshaw Client Success: New York Court Invokes Sovereign Immunity To Dismiss $15 Million Claims Against The University of Arizona And One Of Its Professors
- Hinshaw Featured in NYSCA Newsletter: Does New York State's Reduced Statute of Limitations for Medical Debt Apply Retroactively?
- Hinshaw Client Success: Indiana Court Dismisses Debtor's One-Penny FDCPA Case