Donald Seeley advises businesses and individuals in the financial services industry. He primarily represents lenders, mortgage servicers, and reverse mortgage servicers in consumer finance litigation.
Leveraging over 15 years of experience, Donald defends clients facing lender liability claims, including those involving wrongful foreclosure and failure to modify loans. He further handles claims brought under the FCRA, FDCPA, RESPA, TILA, and Chapter 93A. Donald also helps clients navigate real estate disputes, including quiet title actions, title insurance disputes, and post-foreclosure evictions.
Before joining Hinshaw, Donald bolstered his experience with firms throughout Massachusetts. Most recently, he practiced at a firm in Boston, where he focused on consumer finance and commercial litigation.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- New England School of Law
- Dean's List
- August 26, 2021Four partners, one counsel, and three associates join firm in NJ and Boston
J.D., New England School of Law, 2005
B.A., Gettysburg College, 2002
- New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire