Don Seeley advises businesses and individuals in the financial services industry. He primarily represents lenders, mortgage servicers, and reverse mortgage servicers in consumer financial litigation.
Leveraging over 15 years of experience, Don represents clients in all facets of consumer financial litigation in the state and federal courts of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. He handles wrongful foreclosure matters and claims brought under state and federal consumer protection statutes, including FCRA, FDCPA, RESPA, TILA, and Chapter 93A. Don’s legal representation also includes real estate disputes, including quiet title actions, title insurance disputes, and code enforcement litigation.
Before joining Hinshaw, Don bolstered his experience with firms throughout Massachusetts. Most recently, he practiced in the Boston office of a mid-sized national firm, where he focused on consumer finance and commercial litigation.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- New England School of Law
- Dean's List
- January 2, 2024
- August 26, 2021Four partners, one counsel, and three associates join firm in NJ and Boston
Consumer Crossroads: Where Financial Services and Litigation Intersect
J.D., New England School of Law, 2005
B.A., Gettysburg College, 2002
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island