Paris Glazer focuses his practice in insurance services, insurance coverage counseling, and insurance coverage litigation.
In addition to his insurance practice, Mr. Glazer has experience with aviation litigation, construction litigation, and environmental litigation.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in November 2015, Mr. Glazer was a litigation associate at a law firm in Chicago for three years. Mr. Glazer also previously served as a judicial extern to the Honorable John R. Tunheim, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota.
- Chicago Bar Association, Member (2012 – present)
- American Bar Association, Member (2012 – present)
Mr. Glazer is a third-generation attorney. His father practices construction and employment law. His grandfather, Sidney M. Glazer, argued numerous cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, served on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force, and headed the Appellate Section of the Criminal Division for the U.S. Department of Justice.
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, 2012
- Staff Member, Minnesota Journal of International Law
B.S., Economics, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan