Paris Glazer focuses his practice in insurance coverage and business litigation. He represents insurers nationwide in complex coverage and extra-contractual matters. Paris has counseled clients and conducted litigation on claims arising under commercial general liability, professional liability, excess and umbrella liability, and directors and officers liability policies, as well as manuscript, captive, and reinsurance programs.
Paris' business litigation practice is similarly diverse. He has litigated actions involving breach of contract, fraud, defamation, business dissolution, employment discrimination, and environmental contamination, as well as personal injuries, construction defects and injuries, and health care disputes. Paris also has experience in alternative dispute resolution, including commercial arbitration, court-annexed arbitration, and voluntary mediation.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in November 2015, Paris was a litigation associate at a law firm in Chicago for three years. Paris also previously served as a judicial extern to the Honorable John R. Tunheim, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota.
- Armadillo Club
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Honors & Awards
- Recognized on the Rising Stars list by Illinois Super Lawyers magazine, 2021
- Recognized by his peers as an "Emerging Lawyer" in Insurance, Insurance Coverage & Reinsurance Law
Paris is a third-generation attorney. His father practices construction and employment law. His grandfather argued numerous cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, served on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force, and headed the Appellate Section of the Criminal Division for the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Lawyers in the Classroom, Volunteer
- Second Chance Expungement Summit, Volunteer Attorney
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, 2012
- Staff Member, Minnesota Journal of International Law
B.S., Economics, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan