Law360 Pulse Covers Headcount Growth in Hinshaw's South Florida Offices
Law360 Pulse recently interviewed Fort Lauderdale partner-in-charge Andrew Gordon regarding the latest attorney additions to the firm's Miami and Fort Lauderdale offices.
Gordon told Law360 Pulse that the Fort Lauderdale office currently includes more than 40 attorneys. He explained that growth in attorney headcount is driven in part by the needs of existing clients and also by new clients who have made the move with lateral hire attorneys.
Gordon noted that growing the firm's legal resources is part of Hinshaw’s strategic plan and that the firm's South Florida presence has “more room for growth” over the next 12 to 18 months.
Read the full article (subscription required)
“Hinshaw & Culbertson Adds 7 Attorneys In South Florida” was published by Law360 Pulse on November 8th, 2023.
The new hires include:
- Jennifer Castro – Senior Counsel, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury/Property Damage Defense Litigation, Product Liability
- Sarah Hafeez – Associate, Appellate, Commercial Litigation
- Ahmad Mango - Associate, Business & Commercial Transactions
- Mallorie Milord – Associate, Personal Injury/Property Damage Defense Litigation
- Amber Massey – Associate, Commercial Litigation
- Jordyn Quinn – Associate, Commercial Litigation, Professional Liability
- Brady Taylor – Associate, Commercial Litigation