Sarah Hafeez represents clients in complex commercial litigation and appellate matters in both state and federal courts. As a dedicated advocate, Sarah strives to provide high-quality service to every client without relenting. She handles all stages of litigation, including pre-trial, trial, and appeal, and assists the firm's litigators throughout the process.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Sarah worked for several years at one of the largest defense firms in Florida, where she successfully briefed and won multiple appeals.
- Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
- Comprehensive Health Ctr., LLC v. Star Casualty Ins. Co., No. 3D21-1612, 361 So. 3d 439 (Fla. 3d DCA 2023)
- Order, Vrklan v. Vrklan, No. 4D22-2696 (Fla. 4th DCA Mar. 24, 2023) (order granting writ of prohibition)
- Specialty Health Assocs., LLC v. Geico Indem. Co., No. 4D21-99, 2021 Fla. App. LEXIS 16159 (Fla. 4th DCA Dec. 30, 2021)
- JD's Asphalt Eng'g Corp. v. Arch Ins. Co., 329 So. 3d 165 (Fla. 3d DCA 2021)
- State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. Nob Hill Family Chiropractic, 328 So. 3d 1 (Fla. 4th DCA 2021)
- Doral Health Ctr., P.A. v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co., 324 So. 3d 996 (Fla. 3d DCA 2021)
- Doral Health Ctr., P.A. v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co., 321 So. 3d 380 (Fla. 3d DCA 2021)
- State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. Global Neuro & Spine Inst., 323 So. 3d 754 (Fla. 4th DCA 2021)
J.D., Shepard Broad College of Law – Nova Southeastern University, 2014
B.A./B.S., Communication Studies/Legal Studies, Nova Southeastern University, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida