Ian Wagreich to Discuss Recent Adjudicatory Trends and Challenges at AILA Conference
April 28, 2021
Ian Wagreich will serve as faculty for a presentation on April 28, 2021, at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Rome District Chapter of the European, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) 2021 Virtual Spring Conference. Titled "Reading the Tea Leaves: Recent Adjudicatory Trends and Challenges," the program will explore what practitioners can expect with the change of administration and leadership.
Topics of discussion include:
- Update on Backlogs and Bottlenecks: Filing Receipts, Biometric Notices, I-765's and other problems
- RFEs, NOIDs, and denials: what's happening and what's ahead
- Flexibility: the pandemic's impact on USCIS review of late filings
- Best practices for Blanket Ls and Es
- Consular re-adjudication, rescission, revocation, and administrative processing
For more information and to register, visit the event website.