Ed Lenci to Speak at Dublin International Arbitration Day
Ed Lenci is scheduled to speak at Dublin International Arbitration Day on November 10, 2017, at the Dublin International Arbitration Centre. This year's speakers include The Honorable Mr. Justice Frank Clarke, Chief Justice of Ireland, and The Honorable Mr. Justice Brian McGovern, Arbitration Judge of the Irish High Court. This is the second year Ed will speak at the conference.
Session topics include the following:
- Brexit—Is Ireland more attractive as a choice of seat in the wake of Brexit?
- Damages claims in international arbitration
- Interim measures: Emergency Arbitrators versus the Courts
- Conflicts of interests, disclosures and challenges
- Update on recent developments in international arbitration
For more information on Dublin International Arbitration Day 2017, visit the conference website.