Robert Finley to Present at Medicare Secondary Payer Act: Implications and Impact on Litigation - A 2015 Perspective
In this CLE course, Robert J. Finley, Chicago partner of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP will join Michael P. Abate, of Counsel at Dinsmore & Shohl LLP and Zachary B. Pyers, partner at Reminger CO., L.P.A. in a webcast event hosted by The Knowledge Group. The panel will help the audience identify current trends, impact and implications to litigation; and regulatory, legislative and legal compliance strategies for the Medicare Secondary Payer Act.
Key topics include:
- Medicare Secondary Payer Act (MSP Act) - An Overview
- Section 111 Reporting Requirements
- Risks Penalties for MSP Act
- Sanctions for Non-Compliance to MSP Act
- Scope and Limitation of Medicare Secondary
- Implementation Issues of MSP Act
- Impact of MSP Act to Litigation
- Medicare Compliance Issues
For more information or to register for this event, please visit The Knowledge Group.