2014 LMRM - Legal Malpractice Topics
March 5, 2014
The nation's premier event focused on current and important developments in the law and litigation of malpractice claims, legal malpractice, insurance and risk management strategies.
Register now for the 13th Annual Legal Malpractice & Risk Management Conference which will be held March 5–7, 2014. The LMRM Conference will again offer interactive panels led by leaders in their fields, who are professional liability practitioners, law firm general counsel and insurance professionals. Each panel will provide a comprehensive examination of current developments with an emphasis on recent legal decisions.
The March 5, 2014 Legal Malpractice Topics Include:
- Standing to Sue and Privity
- Prophets and Monday Morning Quarterbacks: Drawing the Boundaries of Experts in Proof of Liability, Causation and the Case-Within-a-Case
- Transactional Malpractice – Establishing Causation
- Litigating the Case-Within-a-Case
- Update on Statutory Causes of Action – Not the Ones You Normally Consider
- Insurance Law Update
- Stump the Panel
For complete topic descriptions and panel speakers, please visit LMRM.com