Siobhan E. P. Grant maintains a broad litigation practice. From the moment a legal issue arises for a client, she is committed to providing strategic solutions and advice tailored to their issues and goals. Having nearly a decade of experience handling litigation, Siobhan is involved in all phases of the process and ensures clients are informed throughout.
In addition to working on insurance coverage matters, Siobhan has defended large financial institutions in complex foreclosure litigation and title disputes. Her background further includes handling all phases of residential mortgage litigation, including resolving claims related to alleged improper handling of escrow accounts and insurance proceeds.
Before joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Siobhan practiced with a Miami-based firm. While there, she defended clients in a wide range of complex litigation involving federal and state regulations. Siobhan also worked on consumer litigation matters for Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. before entering into private practice.
Prior to beginning her legal career, Siobhan worked for a multi-state bank, where she was first a Management Trainee, then a Treasury Management Consultant.
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- The Florida Bar
- Civil Procedure Rules Committee, Fall 2015 – Summer 2021
- Gwen S. Cherry Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- University of Miami School of Law
- Dean's Merit Scholarship
Siobhan enjoys running, traveling, and college sports.
- Georgetown University Alumni Admissions Program, Interviewer
J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2009
B.S.F.S., Georgetown University, 2004
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida