Siobhan E. P. Grant maintains a broad real estate and insolvency practice. She assists with documenting transactions, focusing on real estate and workouts for non-performing loans. In addition, she regularly counsels clients regarding commercial transactions by drafting and negotiating various documents, including but not limited to real estate purchase and sale agreements, asset purchase agreements, commercial leases, and loan sale agreements. Siobhan also regularly represents both creditors and debtors in default litigation and bankruptcy proceedings, including adversary proceedings. As a further part of her litigation practice, she defends landlords against claims alleging Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) violations.
Siobhan has also defended large financial institutions in complex foreclosure litigation and title disputes. Her background includes handling all phases of residential mortgage litigation, including resolving claims related to alleged improper handling of escrow accounts and insurance proceeds.
Before joining Hinshaw, Siobhan practiced with a Miami-based firm. While there, she defended clients in a wide range of complex litigation involving federal and state regulations. Siobhan also worked on consumer litigation matters for Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. before entering into private practice.
Prior to beginning her legal career, Siobhan worked for a multi-state bank, where she was first a Management Trainee, then a Treasury Management Consultant.
- Turnaround Management Association
- The Florida Bar
- Rules of General Practice and Judicial Administration Committee, 2022 – 2025
- Civil Procedure Rules Committee, Fall 2015 – Summer 2021
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Honors & Awards
- University of Miami School of Law
- Dean's Merit Scholarship
Siobhan enjoys running, traveling, and college sports.
- Georgetown University Alumni Admissions Program, Miami-Dade County Chair
J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2009
B.S.F.S., Georgetown University, 2004
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida