Jason Greenfield handles all phases of litigation. He represents his clients in employment law matters involving discrimination and harassment, as well as wage and hour claims. To limit liability and exposure, Jason ensures his clients are informed throughout the process.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Jason was an associate at a boutique defense litigation law firm where he litigated matters involving general, construction, premises, and product liability.
During law school, Jason interned with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Georgia Court of Appeals.
- New York State Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Committee
- Amendment to New York State Human Rights Law Establishes Toll-Free Confidential Hotline For Workplace Sexual Harassment Complaints
- New York City Salary Transparency Law Receives Clarification and Subsequent Amendment
- New Amendment to New York Civil Rights Law Requires Employers to Provide Notice to Employees of Electronic Monitoring Concepcion A. Montoya, Jason S. Greenfield
- New York City Employers Now Required to Disclose Salary Range When Posting a Job Listing
Employment Law Observer
When Jason is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is also an avid sports fan.
J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2018
B.A., magna cum laude, Queens College, 2014
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York