Jason Greenfield handles all phases of litigation. He represents his clients in employment law matters involving discrimination and harassment, as well as wage and hour claims. To limit liability and exposure, Jason ensures his clients are informed throughout the process.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Jason was an associate at a boutique defense litigation law firm where he litigated matters involving general, construction, premises, and product liability.
During law school, Jason interned with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Georgia Court of Appeals.
- New York State Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Committee
- What New York's "Freelance Isn't Free Act" Means for Employers
- New York City Enacts a Workers' Bill of Rights Notice and Posting Requirement
- New York Expands Employer Obligations to Provide Employees with Notice of Eligibility for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- New York Extends Statute of Limitations For Discrimination Claims Under NYSHRL and Expands Restrictions on Settlement Agreements Involving Claims of Discrimination, Harassment, or Retaliation
- New York City Amends Safe and Sick Time Regulations
- New York Limits Employee Invention Assignment Provisions
- New York Prohibits Employers From Requiring Access To Employee's Social Media Account Information
- Governor Hochul Signs a Series of Bills Amending New York Labor and Employment Law
- New York City Prohibits Discrimination Based on Height or Weight
- New York is Nearing a Ban on Non-Compete Agreements
- New York State Minimum Wage Set to Increase in 2024
- Amendment to New York State Labor Law Requires Employers to Display a Veterans Benefits and Services Poster
- Amendment to the New York HERO Act Requires Employers to Recognize Joint Labor-Management Workplace Safety Committees
- New York State Employers Must Provide Digital Copies Of Workplace Posters
- New York Adopts New Workplace Nursing Mothers’ Law
- Westchester County in New York Passes Wage Transparency Law
- New York City to End Its Private Sector COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Amendment to New York State Human Rights Law Establishes Toll-Free Confidential Hotline For Workplace Sexual Harassment Complaints
- New York City Salary Transparency Law Receives Clarification and Subsequent Amendment
- New Amendment to New York Civil Rights Law Requires Employers to Provide Notice to Employees of Electronic Monitoring Concepcion A. Montoya, Jason S. Greenfield
Employment Law Observer
When Jason is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is also an avid sports fan.
J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2018
B.A., magna cum laude, Queens College, 2014
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York