Daniel Robinson concentrates his practice on defending clients in complex business and insurance coverage disputes and a wide range of commercial and insurance matters. He also represents carriers at mediation and in court.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Daniel worked at local law firms, where he gained extensive experience in civil litigation, including first- and third-party insurance, contract and property disputes, personal injury, intellectual property, and transactional matters. Additionally, Daniel interned at the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office, where he obtained experience developing litigation strategies to defend indigent clients in various criminal cases. While in law school, Daniel served as the Articles and Comments Editor of the University of Miami Race & Social Justice Law Review and a research assistant to Professor Stephen K. Urice.
- The Florida Bar
- The Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- University of Miami Law School
- Winner, University of Miami Health Law Association Inaugural Writing Competition
- Dean's List
- "Confrontation During COVID: A Fundamental Right, Virtually Guaranteed," 12 University of Miami Race & Social Justice Law Review, 116, February 2022
J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2022
B.A., Advertising and Business Foundations, The University of Texas at Austin, 2019