Drew Trevino focuses his practice on the defense of litigation matters, with a particular emphasis on personal injury and commercial litigation. He is involved in all phases of litigation, including discovery, drafting motions, and developing litigation strategy plans.
Drew joined Hinshaw in 2017. Previously, he was a law clerk with the firm.
While in law school, he served a number of internships and research assistant positions. Drew was a law clerk for Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. and was a legal intern for Marquette University's Office of General Counsel. He was also a research assistant for the National Sports Law Institute and Professor Paul Anderson.
In addition to his academic achievements, Drew was involved in a number of activities and associations. He served as the Associate Editor of the Marquette Sports Law Review.
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- National Hispanic Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
Honors & Awards
- Recognized on the Rising Stars list by Wisconsin Super Lawyers Magazine, 2019 – 2022
- CALI Award for "Health Care Provider Liability"
- Dean's List
- Zilber Scholarship
- Co-Author, "Defense Cost Issues Under D&O Policies," Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) Journal, Q1 2019
- Co-Author, "Defense Cost Issues Under D&O Policies," Wisconsin Defense Counsel, Spring 2018
- Trial Spotlight: Securing Two Favorable Rulings in Wisconsin Circuit Court in Cases Involving Consumer Protection ClaimsApril 25, 2023
- Tomislav Kuzmanovic and Andrew Trevino Featured Among the Federal Western District of Wisconsin Pro Bono Honor SocietyOctober 10, 2022
- Analyzing State Case Law Interpretations of the Defense Cost Reimbursement Obligation in D&O PoliciesJanuary 15, 2019
- Marquette Legal Clinic, Volunteer
J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2017
B.S., University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin