Hinshaw Announces Election of Twelve New Partners
The national law firm of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is pleased to announce the election of 12 attorneys as new partners of the firm, effective July 1, 2018. Located in nine of the firm's offices throughout the U.S., the new partners reflect Hinshaw's commitment to long-term client relationships and prioritizing the client's success by providing a wide variety of sophisticated legal advice and counsel.
"We are very excited to welcome these lawyers to the partnership. They are each terrific individuals and skilled lawyers in their areas of practice. They make us stronger as a firm and will help us serve our clients for many years to come," said Firm Chairman Kevin Burke.
The new Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP partners are:
- Sheng Beh – Consumer Financial Services – New York
- Peter Felsenfeld – Business Litigation – San Francisco
- Mollie Kugler – Insurance Services – Milwaukee
- Hale Yazicioglu Lake – Consumer Financial Services – Boston
- David Nightingale – Product Liability – Chicago
- Devin Noble – Commercial Transactions – Rockford
- Elizabeth Odian – Labor & Employment – Milwaukee
- Jason Oliveri – Consumer Financial Services – New York
- Nicole Rice – Product Liability – Belleville
- Esther Seitz – Government – Springfield
- Rafferty Taylor – Personal Injury – Ft. Lauderdale
- Chad Vacarella – Insurance Services – Boston