Anthony Jacob Authors IICLE Chapter on "State Campaign Financial Disclosure"
Anthony J. Jacob, a Chicago-based Partner in Hinshaw's Commercial Transactions Group authored "State Campaign Financial Disclosure" which appears as chapter 7 of the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) publication, "Election Law 2012 Edition" (2012).
Topics addressed include:
- Business Entity Registration and Prohibited Contributions
- Civil Enforcement
- Criminal Prosecutions
- Functions and Duties of the Board Relating to the Campaign Disclosure Statute
- Political Committee Officers
- Political Literature
- Provisions of Article 9 of the Election Code
- Raffles Conducted by Political Committees
- Reporting and Disclosure
- Restrictions on Contributions and Solicitations
- Restrictions on Expenditures
This chapter was first published by IICLE Press.