Hinshaw's Second Annual Climate Change Conference: "Thinking Beyond Risk"
Noted academic and business experts along with legal commentators will present at the second annual Hinshaw Climate Change Conference titled "Thinking Beyond Risk: The Economic Effects of Sea Level Rise on Corporate Decision Making." The event is hosted by Hinshaw and Florida International University. Sponsors include Total Bank and Adler Group, and will take place on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami. This year's conference will explore the effects of climate change and government regulation on decision-making in the insurance, lending and real estate industries.
Tickets remain available: submit your RSVP.
- Insuring the Changing Coastline
- Real Estate Development in a Rising Sea Level Environment
- The Latest Climate News
- Lending in an Age of Uncertainty
- Local Leadership’s Perspective
- Tiffany G. Troxler, PhD, Florida International University
- Michael Sparber, Reimer Insurance Group
- Jesse M. Keenan, Harvard University Graduate School of Design
- Jay Pelham, TotalBank
- David Adler, Adler Development Inc.
- Hon. Francis Suarez, City of Miami
- Senator Annette Taddeo
- Hon. Phillip Stoddard, City of South Miami
For questions about this event, please contact Tarah Smith at TSmith@hinshawlaw.com.