2018 Legal Malpractice & Risk Management Conference
The Legal Malpractice & Risk Management Conference is the industry’s premier event focused on current trends and developments in the law and litigation of malpractice claims, legal malpractice insurance, and risk management strategies. The conference is scheduled for March 5–7, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois.
This Conference is a must attend event for:
- Law Firm General Counsel and Managing Partners
- In-House Corporate Counsel
- Professional Liability Practitioners
- Legal Malpractice Insurance Professionals
- Any practicing lawyer concerned with risk management in the practice of law
Featured Conference Topics
- Year in Review: Significant Developments in Legal Malpractice Claims
- Attacking Conflicts of Interest: Strategies From Client Intake Through Trial
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Emerging and Perverse Claims Against Lawyers
- An Advanced Practicum on Social Engineering Fraud
- Navigating Troubled Waters: Dealing With the Impaired Lawyer
- The Implications of Artificial Intelligence on the Delivery of Legal Services
Earn up to 13.5 CLE credits, including up to 7.75 ethics credits. California attendees may earn Legal Specialization (Legal Malpractice) credits.
Site & Hotel Info
Westin Chicago River North Hotel
320 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654
A limited number of discounted hotel rooms are available at the Westin Chicago River North. For reservations, please contact the hotel directly at 888.627.7106 or 312.744.1900. Please mention the 2018 LMRM to take advantage of the group rate of $225 for a Traditional Non-Smoking King room. To make your reservations online, visit: 2018 LMRM.
Please note, the hotel block is limited and rooms and rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You must make reservations by 5:00 p.m. Central time on February 11, 2018 to be eligible for the group rate. Requests for reservations after that date are subject to room and rate availability.