David Schultz Author's IICLE Article on "Statutes Affecting Lawyer Liability"
August 1, 2012
David Schultz, a Chicago-based partner in Hinshaw's Consumer & Class Action Litigation group authored "Statutes Affecting Lawyer Liability," which appears as Chapter 12 in "Attorneys' Legal Liability 2012 Edition" (2012).
Topics addressed include:
- Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Illinois Punitive Damage Statute
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Securities Violations
This chapter was first published by IICLE Press.