Nicholas Ajello represents insurers and insureds in aerospace litigation, product liability, construction litigation, and premises liability.
During law school, Nicholas served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Lorna G. Schofield on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Chicago Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Brooklyn Law School
- Richardson Scholarship
- Dean's Merit Scholar
- Brooklyn Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
- "Fitting a Round Peg in a Square Hole: Bitcoin, Money Laundering, and the Fifth Amendment Privilege Against Self-Incrimination," Brooklyn Law Review, Vol. 80, Issue 2, Article 4, 2015
Nicholas is originally from Long Island, New York but has since relocated to Chicago, where he lives with his wife and their dog, Marty. In college, Nicholas was a four-year member of the Wesleyan University men’s varsity lacrosse team that reached the NCAA Final Four.
J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2015
B.A., Economics, Wesleyan University, 2010
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan