Joseph Diestel focuses his practice on personal injury and property damage matters. He represents clients at all stages of litigation to provide them with solutions for their legal problems.
Before joining Hinshaw, Joe began his legal career working for a local San Francisco civil litigation firm on a variety of matters involving complex personal injury, premises liability, commercial and residential landlord/tenant, and construction-related disputes.
During law school, Joe interned for the San Francisco Office of the City Attorney, in the department of Construction Litigation and Public Contracting. He also was an extern for the Santa Clara Superior Court. In addition to his other law school accomplishments, Joe was a member of the Honors Lawyering Program and the Moot Court Board.
- Northern California Association of Defense Counsel
Honors & Awards
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- CALI Award in "Appellate Advocacy"
- CALI Award in "Legal Writing and Research"
J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law, 2014
B.S., University of California at Santa Barbara, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California