Amber Sanges Hemberger defends product liability claims in both general and commercial aviation disputes, as well as personal injury and property damage claims filed against national and regional aviation clients in jurisdictions across the country.
Amber enjoys solving legal problems and helping clients understand and navigate through every phase of legal representation. She works collaboratively and is a trusted adviser among colleagues and clients because of her ability to navigate each matter with practical and tactful solutions.
During law school, Amber was a research assistant for Professor Ryan T. Holte, now known as the Honorable Holte for the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Southern Illinois University School of Law
- CALI Award in "Legal Research and Writing"
- CALI Award in "Patent Law"
- Southern Illinois University Law Journal, Note and Comment Editor
J.D., Southern Illinois University School of Law, 2017
M.L.S., Legal Studies, Southern Illinois University, 2013
B.S., Biological Sciences, Southern Illinois University, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois