Media Summary: David S. Weinstein Discusses Impeachment Trial Proceedings
Hinshaw's David S. Weinstein, a Miami-based white collar attorney and former state and federal prosecutor, offered legal insights concerning the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump. He was recently featured as a legal analyst by several news media outlets.
In his appearances, Weinstein addressed several different aspects of the trial—from how the trial itself was laid out in the beginning by the managers, to the Senate Republican's attempt to divert things from Trump to Hunter Biden. In his most recent CBS4 Miami appearance, he discussed the constitutional arguments made by Alan Derschowitz, a member of the president's legal team. According to Weinstein, Derschowitz's argument was that of a "classic law professor" and an example of Socratic learning.
A summary of his appearances follows below.
- Attorney David Weinstein Shares Insight on Impeachment Trial, January 22, 2020
- Experts Share Insight Into New Senate Impeachment Trial Developments, January 27, 2020
- Attorney David Weinstein Shares Insight On Q-&-A Phase Of Senate Impeachment Trial, January 29, 2020
PM Tampa Bay with Ryan Gorman
- Impeachment Trial Update & Analysis, January 22, 2020
- In-Depth Analysis of the Trump Impeachment Trial Proceedings, January 29, 2020