Todd Young Author's IICLE Chapter on "Organizing and Advising a Small Business"
May 1, 2012
Todd M. Young, a Chicago-based Partner in Hinshaw's Commercial Transactions Group authored "Organizing and Advising a Small Business," which appears as chapter 8 of the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) publication, "The Illinois Lawyer's Overview: A Guide to Common Practice Areas" (2012).
Topics addressed include:
- Whom Does the Lawyer Represent?
- Choosing the Form of Business Entity
- Organizing the Business Entity
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Securities Law Concerns
- Capitalization and Financing of Corporations
- Operating the Business Entity
- Sample Forms
This chapter was first published by IICLE Press.