Private Equity Market Forecast: Trends to Watch in 2022
Private equity continually changes with the ebb and flow of the global market. Many believe the last decade was a golden age for PE, and according to some industry experts, markets will continue to flourish in the coming decade.
Join us for a lively discussion on ways to drive fund growth and how trends in consumer behavior and legislation will impact 2022, plus much more. We've invited Heather Madland, Partner at Huron Capital, along with Jeffrey McNamara, Director, Industrials M&A, and Nick O'Brien, Managing Director, Transactional Advisory Services—both with Duff & Phelps—for a conversation with Hinshaw Partner Michael Weis as we prepare for a new year.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who works or has an interest in the private equity industry, including private equity firms, investment banks, valuation firms, accounting firms, appraisal firms, tech consulting firms, or PE service providers.
Our "talk-show" style discussion will cover:
- The state of capital flow now and in the post-pandemic world
- How new legislation, infrastructure, consumer behavior, the political climate, and state of the economy will affect investments in industries
- Insights into industry and company valuations
- Strategic and operational changes firms need to make to drive fund growth
- How potential tax changes and higher interest rates will affect PE growth
- The role tech will play in the year ahead
Duff & Phelps
Duff & Phelps
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
Please contact Cheryl Winkowski, Hinshaw's Event Manager.