David Alfini to Present Investigating and Defending the Minor Impact Soft Tissue Injury (MIST) Case
Post Event Resources
Hinshaw partner and American Educational Institute (AEI) conference speaker sponsor David Alfini and George Wilson, Society of Claim Law Associates (SCLA) and Supervisor-MI Catastrophic PIP Claims of Auto-Owners Insurance will share proven tips and best practices for handling Minor Impact Soft Tissue Injury (MIST) claims—from the initial report through the investigation, litigation, and trial.
Topics to be covered include:
- An understanding of what a MIST claim is
- An understanding of what makes a MIST claim
- Strategies for developing evidence in a MIST case
- Evaluating the MIST case for resolution
- Preparing to resolve the MIST case
General Adjuster CE credit is provided for FL, GA, LA & TX, and attorneys may earn CLE credit for attending the program.
For more information on the webinar, contact Cheryl Winkowski, Hinshaw’s Events Manager.