Steven Puiszis to Present at ABA 2017 Annual Meeting
Steven Puiszis – a Chicago-based partner at Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP who also serves as the firm's General Counsel, Privacy, Security and Compliance – will present at the American Bar Association (ABA) 2017 Annual Meeting in New York City, scheduled for August 10-15, 2017.
Puiszis will serve on a panel titled "Prying Eyes: Think Confidential and Privileged Client Information is Safe at the Border? Guess again" on August 11 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm EDT. The panel will discuss how lawyers can fulfill ethical obligations and protect confidential and privileged information on their devices while traveling abroad.
Other topics that will be discussed at this year's ABA Annual Meeting include:
- Deportation, Due Process, and the New Frontier of U.S. Immigration Policy
- The Legacy of Justice Thurgood Marshall
- Serving Veterans in Veterans Treatment Courts
- Enhancing Justice and Reducing Implicit Bias in the Legal Profession
- Trump v. the Press and the First Amendment
- Cyber Risk Management
- On the Docket: The 2016-17 Supreme Court Term
- Issues of Sexual Violence on College Campuses and Beyond
For more information and to register for the ABA 2017 Annual Meeting visit the ABA website