Commercial Loans – Building Lender Protections From Start to Finish
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP presents "Commercial Loans – Building Lender Protections From Start to Finish," on October 10, 2012. Participating Hinshaw offices 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. Est. 12:00 p.m. - 4: p.m. Cdt. 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Pst.
Join leaders from our national lending practice and Hinshaw Consulting, as well as special guest from RSM McGladrey, Inc., as we discuss how commercial lenders can build lender protections into each step of the loan process. Through a combination of live speakers and videoconference technology, we bring national knowledge to you with the convenience of local-office attendance options.
- Due Diligence: Kicking Tires and Looking Under Rocks
- Commitment Letters: Strategies in Negotiation and Enforcement of Loan Commitments
- Commercial Loan Documents in Action: Analyzing Key Provisions
- Documenting Unusual Real Estate Loans and International Lending
- Asset Protection and Lending to Trusts
- Reviewing Financial Statements and Loan Covenant Calculations
- Pre-Foreclosure Planning
- Using Loan Documents to Help Avoid Losing Your Shirt in Foreclosures and Bankruptcies
Who Should Attend?
Commercial loan officers, investment bankers and in-house counsel with lending
responsibility who already have an understanding of basic lending principles and are looking to expand
their knowledge base.
Attorneys and bankers may be able to earn up to 4 hours of continuing education credit. Application
Click here to register for the seminar.
Click here for the seminar agenda.
If you have any questions, please contact Lorie Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-704-3503.