Hinshaw's Annual Labor & Employment Seminar
Register now! Hinshaw's Annual Labor & Employment Seminar will be held on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at the Stonegate Conference Centre in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
Join in-house legal counsel, business leaders, and human resource professionals for an informative seminar that examines and analyzes current issues affecting employers and offers practical strategies for minimizing your company's exposure to claims. As in previous years, attendees will be able to earn CLE and HRCI continuing education credit for this full-day seminar.
- The Labor & Employment Year in Review
- The Importance of Being Proactive on Wage & Hour Issues
- Comp Coast to Coast: Workers' Compensation Strategies From a National Perspective
- The Employer Mandate Under Health Care Reform: Take a Deep Breath and Get Ready for 2015
- Non-Union Employers Beware: The NLRB is Watching You
- Maintaining Secrecy: How to Preserve Confidentiality in a Remote Access World
- Fraud and Embezzlement: How to Prevent, Detect, and Investigate Employee Misconduct
- Make Like a Tree: Effectively Managing Difficult Leave Situations
New This Year: "Advice on Tap"
The program will conclude with an open mic session where attendees will be able to pose questions to Hinshaw attorneys while sampling select microbrews. Wine and soft drinks will also be available.
Download the PDF brochure with the complete seminar agenda, including session descriptions.
Attorneys and human resources professionals may be able to earn up to 5 hours of continuing education credit. Applications pending.
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
9:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Registration and breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m.
The Stonegate Conference & Banquet Centre
2401 West Higgins Road
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Registration & Registration Fee
$95 registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, seminar materials and Advice on Tap refreshments. Click here to register online.
Please contact Tynesha Artis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-704-3503.