2013 Legal Malpractice & Risk Management Conference
The Westin Chicago River North
320 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654
REGISTER NOW The 2013 LMRM Conference will be held Wednesday, March 6 through Friday, March 8, 2013, at The Westin Chicago River North in Chicago.
Join other law firm general counsel, professional liability practitioners, managing partners, in-house corporate counsel and legal malpractice insurance professionals as our presenters examine and analyze current issues, developments and strategies affecting the legal industry. Attendees can earn CLE credit at this conference.
- The Significant New Decisions Affecting Litigation Attorneys
- Insurance Counsel – In the Crosshairs
- Malpractice Litigation—the Hot decisions and, for Discussion, Are the Ethics Rules the Whole Game?
- Litigation – Surviving in Federal Court
- Update on Statutory Causes of Action
- Insurance Law: Significant Decisions of the Past Year
- Stump the Panel
- Estate Planning—Recent Developments on Standing to Sue
- To Whom Does Corporate Counsel Owe Duties?
- Litigation Funding
- Insurance Marketplace Update
- The General Counsel Forum—Tight Times for Tightrope Walkers
- Maintaining Your Firm’s On-Line Reputation – Ethical and Liability Issues in the Internet Age
- What You Need to Know About the Impact of ABA Model Rule 1.18 on Prospective Client Conflicts, and an Update on Former Client Conflicts
- “Excessive Zeal”: Risk Management Lessons on How Too Much Devotion to Client Causes Can Lead to Sanctions or Discipline
- On the Horizon: Is Where You Sit, Where You Practice?
Click here to view the full conference agenda.
For more information, please visit the LMRM Conference website or contact the conference planner, Renee Odom.