- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Special Project Coordinator
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
Honors & Awards
- DePaul University College of Law
- CALI Award in "Civil Litigation Strategy"
- CALI Award in "Constitutional Law"
- CALI Award in "Trial Advocacy II"
- Dean's List
- "Civil Litigation – Filling the Gaps of our Criminal Justice System by Advocating for Accountability, Compensation, and Healing for Survivors of Sexual Violence," Client Alert, December 9, 2020
- "The Impact of Telehealth Services on Rural Adolescent Substance Use," DePaul Mary and Michael Jaharis Health Law Institute's E-Pulse Blog, April 28, 2017
- American Legion, Auxiliary Member
- Chicago Law Lean In, Founder
- Board, Associate Vice President
- Trauma Informed Lawyering Training and Curriculum, Developer
- Women Everywhere Chicago (WE), Volunteer
J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 2019
B.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2014