As a consumer financial services litigator, Ronald Park helps clients navigate their legal issues by serving as a valued member of their team. Taking this integrated team approach, he works with other legal professionals, attorneys, and his clients to ensure the best possible outcome.
Within the financial services industry, Ronald Park represents banks and financial institutions in disputes involving state and federal consumer protection, licensing, lending, usury, leasing, and sales laws. He regularly defends claims arising under a variety of statutes, including the:
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA),
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA),
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA), and
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
He also represents lenders in litigation concerning the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), the Civil Rights Act, and state counterparts to these statutes.
As a practitioner, Ronald emphasizes efficiency, organization, attention to detail and the smooth, effective management of his cases. His clients appreciate, and have come to count on, his meticulously organized and process-oriented approach to cases.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Ronald practiced in the New York City office of a New Orleans-based firm. He was also an Agency Attorney for the New York City Department of Buildings.
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York
- New York City Bar Association
- February 24, 2020Brian S. McGrath & Victor Matthews Join as Partners along with Three Associates
Outside the office, Ron enjoys spending time with family and friends.
J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2014
B.A., New York University, 2008
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York