With more than 50 years of legal and business experience, Neil Rollnick has earned a reputation of being an exceptional attorney with emphasis in real estate and banking, as well as a valued and trusted advisor to his clients and peers. Neil’s meticulous strategic planning, thoughtful and astute advocacy, and engaging demeanor has established him as a firm, fair and wise dealmaker facilitating clients’ business matters that range from $5M - $150M. As a leading attorney in the South Florida Real Estate market and beyond, Neil has conducted more than $5B of transactions and has worked closely with a core group of clients, five of which have exceeded $500M of deals and two of which have exceeded $1B.
As part of his counsel, Neil regularly works with real estate sales and acquisitions, real estate secured and asset based institutional loans and large-scale commercial leases. His work also includes frequent engagement as an expert witness regarding the topics of real estate transactions, condominium law, secured lending practices and performance of due diligence under real estate purchase and sale agreements.
Honors & Awards
- Holds the AV® Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating for ethics and legal ability
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law, 2008 – 2023
- Recognized by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, as a "Leading Individual" in Real Estate, 2010 – 2016
- Finalist for "Dealmaker of the Year" Award presented by the Daily Business Review (Real Estate - Multi Family Residential), 2014
- Recognized on the Super Lawyers list by Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2006, 2009 – 2010, 2012 – 2014
- Finalist for the "Most Effective Lawyers Award," given out by The Daily Business Review (Real Estate section), 2006 and 2014
- Eighty-Seven Hinshaw Lawyers Recognized in 2023 Editions of Best Lawyers in America and Ones to WatchAugust 18, 2022Two Lawyers Also Honored as "Lawyer of the Year"
- August 19, 2021Five Lawyers Honored as "Lawyer of the Year"
- Sixty-Five Hinshaw Lawyers Recognized in 2021 Editions of Best Lawyers and Best Lawyers: Ones to WatchAugust 20, 2020Three Lawyers Honored as "Lawyer of the Year"
- Client Success: Neil S. Rollnick Represents Westside Capital Group in $29.5 Million Multifamily Acquisition of 337-unit Waterman's Crossing in Tampa, FloridaSeptember 17, 2019Property to be Rebranded as 'Westshore Crossing'
- August 15, 2019
- August 15, 2018
- Deal Spotlight: Hinshaw's Neil Rollnick Assists Miami Beach-Based Client Boardwalk in Its Acquisition of a Fort Lauderdale Property for $53 MillionMarch 9, 2018
- August 15, 2017
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Founder
- Selma Oritt Foundation, Inc., Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Temple Israel of Greater Miami
- Real Estate Vice President
- Administrative Vice President
- Executive Committee Member
- Board of Trustees
- Jewish Museum of Florida
- University of Miami Citizen's Board
- Joseph R. Narot Endowment Fund, Inc., Former Board Member
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Former Board Member
- Coral Gables Community Foundation, Member of Initial Board of Directors
J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1968
B.A., University of Miami, 1965
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida