Neil Rollnick has more than five decades of experience in business law with particular emphasis in real estate sales and acquisitions, commercial real estate and real estate-secured and asset based institutional loans, commercial leases, corporate and partnership transactions and business matters. He also serves as an expert witness in the areas of real estate transactions, secured lending practices, condominium law and the performance of due diligence under real estate purchase and sale agreements. Touted by his clients as "very knowledgeable, well respected and well known" in the 2014 edition of Chambers USA, as well as "brilliant and creative" in the 2013 edition, he is consistently recognized for his wide range of experience and superior negotiating skills in real estate financing work.
Mr. Rollnick joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in April 2011. Previously he was the chair of the national Real Estate Practice Group and the partner-in-charge of the Miami office of Adorno & Yoss LLP.
As an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law, Mr. Rollnick taught Real Estate Transactions on the J.D. level and Real Estate Drafting and Planning for the Master's of Law Program from 1989 to 1995. He has also served as a lecturer for the Bank Lending Institute and National Business Institute.
Honors & Awards
- Holds the AV® Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating for ethics and legal ability
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law, 2008 – 2020
- Recognized by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, as a "Leading Individual" in Real Estate, 2010 – 2016
- Finalist for "Dealmaker of the Year" Award presented by the Daily Business Review (Real Estate - Multi Family Residential), 2014
- Recognized on the Super Lawyers list by Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2006, 2009 – 2010, 2012 – 2014
- Finalist for the "Most Effective Lawyers Award," given out by The Daily Business Review (Real Estate section), 2006 and 2014
- Client Success: Neil S. Rollnick Represents Westside Capital Group in $29.5 Million Multifamily Acquisition of 337-unit Waterman's Crossing in Tampa, FloridaSeptember 17, 2019Property to be Rebranded as 'Westshore Crossing'
- August 15, 2019
- August 15, 2018
- Deal Spotlight: Hinshaw's Neil Rollnick Assists Miami Beach-Based Client Boardwalk in Its Acquisition of a Fort Lauderdale Property for $53 MillionMarch 9, 2018
- August 15, 2017
- November 9, 2016
- August 15, 2016
- May 27, 2016
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Founder
- Selma Oritt Foundation, Inc., Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Temple Israel of Greater Miami, Real Estate Vice President; Administrative Vice President; Member of the Executive Committee; Member of the Board of Trustees
- Jewish Museum of Florida, Member
- University of Miami Citizen's Board, Member
- Joseph R. Narot Endowment Fund, Inc., Board Member
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Past Member of Board of Directors
- Coral Gables Community Foundation, Member of Initial Board of Directors