Employer-Assisted Student Loan Repayment Programs: Best Practices and Tips for Success
Hinshaw's Vaishali Rao and Anthony Antognoli will team up to present the next program in our employment web series designed to provide practical insights and best practices on some of the most challenging employment related issues facing companies today. The webinar will be held Thursday, March 8, 2018 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Central. Human resources directors, benefits and payroll supervisors, student loan servicers and those managing employee benefit programs are all encouraged to attend.
The program will:
- Identify risks and exposure in administering student loan repayment programs
- Offer insights into historical and current regulatory concerns
- Evaluate tying student loan repayment programs to retirement benefits
- Examine current tax treatment of these programs
- Provide a checklist for planning and deploying a successful program
Our speaker Vaishali Rao regularly blogs on student loan topics over on the Hinshaw Consumer Crossroads blog. She recently blogged on the topic of employer student loan repayment programs in a post titled "Take Note: Employers are Helping Pay Student Loans and Consumer Advocates are Watching Closely."
For more information and to register, view the program invitation.
Download the presentation materials for "Employer-Assisted Student Loan Repayment Programs: Best Practices and Tips for Success" (PDF)
View "Employer-Assisted Student Loan Repayment Programs: Best Practices and Tips for Success" on Hinshaw's YouTube channel